2. Goods like clothes, body-cloth, and footwear of an exclusively personal character,intended only for personal use and with signs of having been in use, or new ones that areimported, as a rule, in one set.
3. Goods for personal hygiene and individual make-up items in the amount needed for one person to meet his/her needs during the trip.
4. Individual writing materials.
5. Photo-, movie- and video cameras, and accessories for them.
7. Handheld musical instruments.
8. Portable sound reproducers (tape-recorder, dictaphone, etc.) with tapes, discs, etc.
9. Portable radio sets.
10. Portable TV sets.
11. Portable personal computers and accessories for them.
12. Calculators, pocket PCs.
13. Individual portable medical devices to support the vital functions of a person and to
monitor his/her medical condition, with signs of having been in use.
14. Cellular, mobile phones, pagers.
15. Baby carriages.
17. Sport equipment - bicycles, fishing-rods, equipment for underwater sport, skis, tennis
rackets, surf and windsurf boards, golf equipment, and other similar equipment for use by
18. Medical substances, which are transported through Ukrainian Customs in the amount
and order stipulated by the Ministry of Health.
19. Household articles used by citizens who have been abroad on extended business
20. Other basic essentials that constitute the personal belongings of a citizen and are
intended exclusively for personal use and support; that are neither articles of trade nor
meant for alienation or assignation to other persons; and that are in line with the stated pur-
pose of travelling abroad.