• 1 litre of strong alcoholic beverages
• 2 litres of wine
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250 gr. tobacco
2. PERSONAL BELONGINGS are not subject to customs duties or taxes, though a customs officer has a right to ask you to make a written declaration in relation to them.
3. A person can bring in FOOD products free of customs duties and taxes if their total value does not exceed 50 EUR. However, food products should not weigh more than 2 kilos in total, and there should not be more than one package of the same product.
4. GOODS with the total value of less than 200 EUR may be brought in free of customs duties and taxes. If the value of your goods is greater than 200 EUR, but less than 1000 EUR they will need to be declared on a customs personal declaration form. If the value of the goods is greater than 1000 EUR the goods will be subject to clearance in accordance with the import declaration requirements for imported cargo.
5. CULTURAL GOODS may be brought in if they are not subject to any international alert and you have documents, which prove your rights of ownership. To take such goods out of Ukraine you will need to obtain relevant authorisation documents.
6. MEDICATIONS in the amount needed for a course of treatment supported by medical certificates and prescription.
7. FIRE ARMS are only allowed to be transported with permission from the Ministry of Interior of Ukraine.
8. The transportation of DRUGS subject to prohibition is not permitted.